The term “GamerLeafGo” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We do not accept public comments on our website. However, we welcome user critiques, suggestions, and content ideas sent in via email. Please note that we do not guarantee to use anything you send to us, and we reserve the right to use or not use any ideas sent to us. If we do use your ideas for content on this website, we may not give you written credit for sending us the idea.
GamerLeafGo publishes content from various writers, and all content is vetted for unique ownership. However, if you see any copyrighted material that does not fall under fair use, please contact us immediately so that we can remove it. While we strive to capture our own images and screenshots from our own gameplay, we understand that some issues could still arise related to copyrights that we were not able to track. We take these concerns seriously and will deal with them expeditiously.
Thank you for using GamerLeafGo!